Friday, October 7, 2011

I never Give up never!

I'm very proud person and i like when somebody  appreciates me as i deserve.And of course everybody are proud and every body have self respect.There are many things in our life that we don't like and don't wish but it's our daily life and we must accept it but not not to everything.
Maybe someone thinks that if don't say nothing or complain about something that does not mean that we are agree to everything.
I want to do something such as I want and of course someone like it but only with my mind and my wish and not to another persons will and order.
we can accept someone's advice or suggestion and discuss it but not nod to it if we don't like it.
I know there are many problems and difficulties and everything would not be such as we want but we must not give up
Problems was is, and we 'll be in the future too and the people who likes to order everything what to do? where to go? and so on but  At first we must remember that we are owner to our minds and our wishes..

Life is too short for that to live by somebody's orders or points  and not go to risk if we don't act such we lose the deal of our action and our life.
I prefer to make mistakes and to accuse myself than to do something by someone's order and than regret why do I listen to him, . or her.
This is absurd and i can't understood those people who cant decide himself      (herself ) what to do or how to live without other persons advise and point.



No comments:

Post a Comment