Thursday, January 12, 2012

Common sense is not so common

I think that the best friend for me is the sheet of paper.And why? The answer is simple.I can write everything what I think and troubles me on the paper and I'm sure that my feelings and my secrets are safe on these papers
than to say anybody one.Why I think so? Because very often friends or whom we trust cant save our secrets and let them to understood someone else,, which are not very pleasant I think and everybody can agree to me.
If we trust someone and say something secret we must be sure that our secret will be safely hidden and nobody begins to gossip about that.
But we know we people like to chat about  the tittle-tattle.and in this case we don't think that may be we cause the trouble another person to speak aloud about his/her secrets.
And I make a conclusion that t he best way is to write everything on the paper what I  feel and what I think?
I have a  best  friend whom I trust with my heart and I have love ,whom  I can trust too but I prefer that very often to write my feelings on the paper and if the troubles goes and sad, than I can Tear the paper and every details and troubles which I had stays only with me and nothing more..

But we always cant write about our emotions on the paper and for that I need a friend real friend whom we trust and knows us best and who takes care about us sincerely and not pretending that he/she is our friend.
Sometimes we need to speak about the thing what makes us desperate and and makes us sad ,and for that we need to find the way to solve the problem and for that we need  a person who helps us and always be next to
us in the happiness and in the misery.

Common sense is not sometimes so common.






Everything good is in a Faith







No comments:

Post a Comment