Wednesday, January 4, 2012

only words and nothing more...

oh,sometimes I can't understand  this wonderful.fantastic life because this world is very small and misunderstand for me that I can not find the way which I want to start and where to finish...But there is no way to finish ....besides the to continue or to give up...OKs lets stop this pessimist talking and nonsense  ...but many of us thinks such...after reading this but I want to say that life is so difference and individual for all of us that makes us more interesting and unknown persons ....

Very often we say only words and nothing more.. WHY? Maybe this is more easy than to make something or act..Thats why...
But we can say thousands of words ,than to make anything Words have  power..
Words may be cruel.painful, sweet. sharp and so on . but we people say more words than  behave.I don't  know what is more important words or behave but I know one that both of them are very important in our daily life.words are most important for me but it;s not enough always sometimes is necessary to act and make more than words..

thats true .....

No comments:

Post a Comment