Sunday, September 4, 2011

Feelings!

When someone says “I'm developing feelings for you,” the message is “I'm The way a person feels inside is important. It can be really hard not to tell anyone that you're feeling sad, worried, or upset falling in love with you.” Feelings for are always positive feelings. Now let speak about our feelings,Sharing your feelings helps you when your feelings are good and when they aren't so good. Sharing also helps you to get closer to people you care about and who care about you.

 If you keep feelings locked inside, it can even make you feel sick!Once you know who you can talk with, you'll want to pick a time and place to talk. Does it need to be private, or can you talk with your brother and sister in the room? If you think you'll have trouble saying what's on your mind, write it down on a piece of paper.It helps you .If the person doesn't understand what you mean right away, try explaining it a different way or give an example of what's concerning you.. Sometimes you need help. And if you do, talking about your feelings can be the first step toward getting it.

“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”It"s a good  feeling quote.

sometimes we people cant" speak loudly about our feelings and to say true it" snot good we must tell our feelings to other people of course not stranger but  the friend we must share our feelings to each other and help to each other.And it"s possible that help us not to make mistakes and to avoid the suffer.
 Now i want there to write the most cleverest quotes about feelings they are written by the famous writers.
1.“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
2.“Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions.”
3.“You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.”
4.“Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for.”
5.“The best way of forgetting how you think you feel is to concentrate on what you know you know.”
6.“Feelings are everywhere - be gentle.”
7.“Tell me what you feel in your room when the full moon is shining in upon you and your lamp is dying out, and I will tell you how old you are, and I shall know if you are happy”
8.“There are beautiful people in similar situations, feeling very much the same things as we. And though we are alone, in a way we are not, and for me there's a comfort in that.”
9.“Feelings are real and legitimate; children behave and misbehave for a reason, even if adults cannot figure it out.”
10.“So when you are listening to somebody, completely, attentively, then you are listening not only to the words, but also to the feeling of what is being conveyed, to the whole of it, not part of it.”
11.“The deepest feeling always shows itself in silence; not in silence, but restraint”
12.“Sometimes my feelings are so hot that I have to take the pen and put them out on paper to keep them from setting me afire inside; then all that ink and labor are wasted because I can't print the results”
13.“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love.”
.

No comments:

Post a Comment