Friday, September 9, 2011

What is a reason our daily life?

I think that everything can be our lives reason .e.g love, friendship. marriage, baby  or work and the company where we work.Every day  I think how people feel themselves and  what are their lives reason?? It's easy to understand all of us has feelings heart and view about the world and about the things.

Life is short for that to hate people and they which brought us pain and trouble, but if we can we must forgive and forget everything bad, and think only good and nothing more.I know  when we are in a desperate situation and we feel anger  this sin not easy to forget everything and that person who made us so many problems and may be destroyed our life.But life goes on , on it's way and we must continue our life and walk on the long and maybe sometimes on a thorny path.
 Every morning when I wake up ,first I think what happens today new? And How the day ends.Everyday life is very boring often and I want that something to change in my life , of course in a good way.Every body wants this, I"m sure.I have a lot of plan in my life and I want to built my plans and dreams .

Every moment , every hour and minute is very important for us in this world  and we must"not waste our time only the think about worse and revenge and we must not give up.God create the world in 7 days and give us everything, to live and to make our lives.

Only wish is not enough, we must act and everything would be better, if we open the eyes wide and see the how nice is the world and see the we have a chance to change  want we want  than we could see what is a reason our daily life.patience, love, and friendship are the best what we have and the family.

Ad for that we must be thankful for the God !

No comments:

Post a Comment