Friday, September 2, 2011

Why do people deceive to each other?

people always say lies and deceive each other.Why? because lie is more easy than to say true.sometimes we prefer to say lie in spite of, we know that such action we can lost our favorite person .People deceive because they don't  care other peoples feelings in this life any more.They don't understand feelings.Can't tell the truth, and very often don' worry what h appends It would be better if we say true and don' t never have to worry about anything.I don't know why people lie but I know that it's not good to lie another person I know it very well ,Once in my life i said lies to hid the truth which i did not wanna to say anybody but  then i realize that my life was a one great lie and it seemed everything incorrect around to me and this is not was my life. All the time i acted and was playing my life was life and full of with many secrets and lies...

It was not a good chance for my life to deceive people , to the help with my best friend i realized that if the person want to be my friend and wants to be with my side he, (she) must accept me as i am.We don't say lies and cheat each other otherwise turning  worse  and not better for us we must try to change our life with a truth and to be sincerely to each other and not deceive .And I think it would be a key, of the new fairly life.And the key is a true only true and nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment