Friday, September 16, 2011

Good advice!

We have friends for that to give us  a good advice and to be with our side but sometimes happens on the contrary that the advice is not a good teacher for us and we make foolish things.
Very often I think it"s a goos choice to ask an advice friends and family or it would be better if we listen to our heart and make decision ourselves And if we make mistake it "ll be our mistake and nobody others..

sometimes i need a good advice to decide something in a right and i ask an advice to my mother and friends ,usually i accept their advice and think that the advice is good but very often it" irritate me when i see that they pointing me what to do and not help me, or give me an advice.It" awful when somebody tries to enter in your life and decide  everything without your permission or without asking ..It's not right every one has own life and has right to decide what to do? or how to live?
And if the friend or the members of the family want to help or give the advice must be careful and fair and not try to make something as he  (she) likes and not the person whose life indeed.

The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.
Oscar Wilde
  Most people who ask for advice from others have already resolved to act as it pleases them.
Khalil Gibran.

I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.
Henry Ford
 

Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
Anne Frank

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations - one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it - you will regret both.

No one can give you better advice than yourself.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself.
Marcus Tullius Cicero




No comments:

Post a Comment